Monday, November 15, 2010

60 Min SMS dedication !

hmmm...

yeah...

ahh....

Monday - 15th Nov 2010

8:05 pm - BA-Teja :Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat… Hmmm my words for this 60mins.... Stay tuned!
1. You have taught me the true meaning of love.
2. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
3. You are my theme for a dream
4. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you
5. When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart
6. Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant
7. I love to hear your voice
8. Your love has helped me to rediscover myself
9. Your love is an effective anti-dote to despair
10. I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better
11. You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
12. I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me
13. I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid
14. Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world
15. You mean the world to me
16. I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care
17. I can be myself when I am with you
18. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
19. Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before
20. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked
21. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive
22. You and me together, we can make magic
23. We're a perfect match
24. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling
25. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead
26. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going
27. You are simply irresistible
28. I love you because you bring the best out of me
29. Your terrific sense of humor
30. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
31. You're the one who holds the key to my heart
32. You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
33. I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you
34. I love the way you patch up with me after a big fight
35. The smile you give after I'm done kissing you
36. The way you walk when you get sad
37. The look you make when you get jealous
38. When Im feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
39. The way you sing to be all cheesy
40. How you can just drive hours to see me for a day
41. The way you touch me as if I might break
42. you forgive me when I do wrong
43. love ur madness for me…
44. The way you look after I say I love you
45. it seems like we're the only ones here…bside rite now !
46. the way your not embarrased to call me sweet things in front of anyone
47. The way you call me every freakin minute…”love u chinnu”
48. The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
49. The way u turn me on, without u doing anything
50. the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions!!!!
51.hmm.. The way you hold my hand so tight! Uuhh !
52. you can make my heart melt with your soft lips….! Hah ah ah !
53. love u… da way u always look deep into my eyes
54. When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke…! I always wanna learn this frm u!
55. you always find a new way to "WoW" me
56. you always finish my sentences
57. ya… The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world!
58. The way you play with me on phne when I'm talking to others
59.most imp…love you telling me long stories that have no meaning, but you know I'll listen anyway.
60. And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)

9:05pm - BA-Teja :im sure it takes some years to finish describing you ....i just took 60mins out of it...love u sony !


SONY : chinnu.. it was awesome...each and evry wrd was chertshable..chepthunanu kadha u love me more...den i does...and am lucky to have u as my life..am sure dat our life will b beautiful..we will make it together...love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment