Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1 - 5 – 10 – 14 – 30

I never believed in LOVE….always thought its just infatuation! Proposed many, constant chat to all beautiful girls, hmmm reasonably good fans ….its almost 3 year im into Btech but never experienced true affection, care and concern.


Day 1 : Its Dussera 2010 ….i got a call from my school friend who was my first crush (by the time I came to know the meaning of crush) came into contact…its 5 days ….
Day 5 : tring tring !

She:hmmm Teja hmmm…actually you said you wanna tell something….

He: hhmmm ya …. You are very sweet… very caring ….i dono how to tell but ….ok will be the same as you were before with me after I tell wats in my mind?

She : ya ofcourse…. Tell me

He : hmmm….ok not now …sometime later

She : ehee cheppu…..

He : ala kaadu …. Ela cheppalo teletam ledu

She : its ok tell… I don’t mind at all…

He : hmm will you be with me all through my life….

She : -----pause --------

He : nuvante naaku istam….

She : ya …nuvvu ante kuda naaku istam…. I will be with u….

He : but three clauses…
…..

.

Day 10:

Mom : enti rooju cell engage vastundi …. Boy fnd aaa?

She : ya amma ! Teja tho matladuthunna

………………………………

In the next 1 hour

Teja at her Mom’s Place

He: aaunty naaku sony istam…I want to be with her all though my life

Mom : hmmm … 5days lo ela? Oka 1 year anna elage unte nene mee intiki vachi
matladuthanu life lo settle avvali kada plan chesukunnava?

He: ya aunty it may take 3years… n ill make it no probs !

Day14:

Early morning 5:30 am after filling up water
Teja Mom and Teja

He : amma netho matladali

Amma : hmmm chepu ra…

He : general talk for 10mins…as I got comfortable

He: amma ….oka ammai nannu propose chesindi

Amma : avuna …evaru…

He: ma skul fnd..BDS chestundi

Amma: ee caste? Andhra ee na?

He : ya amma mana caste ee… Vijayawada side

Amma : oh manchi ammayena? Aina ippude evanni enti ra… mana intlo paristhithi telusu kada?

He: ya amma… ade nenu inka emi cheppaledu..ill explain her our current status and will ask her to wait for 5 years… ivvala lunch tisukelli chepdamanukuntunna

She : hmmm ok…Dad ki ippude cheppaku…nenu mellaga cheptanu le

He: on cloud 9….slowly I moved to my room n started studying as if a studious guy.. mom came in 5mins

She : anthe ok kaani…neeku istame na? adi chepaledu?

He : hmmm…ok ok amma…
….
.
.


Same day eve after lunch

Its almost 4 pm back home on bike…she was riding and I was back

She : don’t touch me andaru chustaru..

He : avuna…ummhhh !

She : oh shit dad chusaru !

..
.

I doono wat happened at her home… I got a call …it was a casual call… den came to know that her dad knows about me from her mom ! n they have no barriers…only thing is I have to be settled to make the decesions !

Day 30 :
Mom went to aunt place…only me n dad were there..dad gave me some work to do..its lunch time 12:30 in the clock
We sat to eat… I was preparing to speak to dad about her….
30mins passed we are done with food… I started walking from my room to drawing room and back for the next 1 hour … I just go near to dad and again come back…. My never very getting tight…hmmm almost 10times in 2hours did pishaap !

Hmm its 2:30 hmmm ok Dad I forgot to say..actually few days back a girl proposed me …

Dad: deniki marriage ka?

He: aahaa ! kind off…thanu ma skulf fnd… she likes me a lot

Dad: ekkaduntaru? Vala Dad emchestuntaru?em caste

He: vala dad emo teledu…mana caste ee…ikkade seethaphalmandi lone untaru..

Dad: ippude evanni vaddu oka 10uears tarvathee..

He: ha daddy..oka 5years varaku em ledu le…

Dad : memu chala kastatu pade paikocham…malli adantha vaddu neetho..mundu settle avvu..tarvatha nee istam…aaa ammaino leda vaala ammano chesko nee istam…

He : ha ha ah….

..
.

Day 33:
We are getting together virtually… 24hours to go !

No comments:

Post a Comment