Saturday, October 17, 2009

A spoon of sweet with lot of pepper...

Im a big zero
Im that zero which revolutionized the electronic world
im that zero without which there is no computer
im that zero that divides a number line into positives and negatives
in other words im the one without which the world is incomplete

im a warrior with creativity, innovation and versatility as weapons to win the hearts of society and make my living remarkable. My implementations are always 2 steps ahead. I plan perfectly no matter I implement it or not, but I definitely reach 90% of my strategies .Im sick of working hard, I focus on working smart.
With all these, im the most lethargic guy. I never give a damn if its not ,my work. I don’t bother for those who don’t bother for me.im very mean in this selfish world. Lastly, I show lot of attitude no matter how great the other person is..
Its me…
Krishna Teja

No comments:

Post a Comment